The basic aim of the program is to prepare students for succesful work in the field of business on national and international markets.
Students will gain:
- professional theoretical knowledge in economics, marketing, business communication, computer science, mathematics, law, logistics in commercial companies and supply chains,
- ability to work independently,
- organization and planning skills,
- the capacity to work in all business positoins in the national and international environment,
- the capacity to analyze information and take decisions on the basis of the given information,
- the capacity to understand the environment in which the companies work,
- the ability to communicate in a foreign language,
- public performance skills,
- an acknowledgement of the importance of lifelong learning.
Students also have to spend a part of their studies working as interns in an environment, where modern theory is applied in practice. This is where students get a chance to check the practicality of theoretical concepts.
Graduates can work in banks, insurance companies, accounting firms, as independent entrepreneurs in small and large businesses. The sky is the limit!